To celebrate the season of way too much chocolate, we're giving away a ten Spriggy accounts and $100 credit! Woo hoo!
To enter, simply guess the number of Easter Eggs in our jar - the closest 10 entries will win!
Easter Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The promoter is Rivva Pty Ltd t/a Spriggy.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram.
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 11am AEDT on 29 March 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST 02 April 2018.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older (“Entrant”).
- The prize can only be redeemed to open a Spriggy account for a child between the ages of 8 and 17 years old.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must visit Spriggy’s Facebook page and leave a comment on the video post guessing the number of Easter eggs in the jar. Limit of 1 entry per individual.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
- The Prize is 1x Major Prize of a Spriggy Account that will last for one year with $100 included in the account, and 9x Minor Prizes of Spriggy Accounts that will last for one year. The prize does not include any additional costs relating to accessing and using the prize.
- Winners will be selected based on the first ten entries closest to the correct number of easter eggs contained in the jar, with winners selected on 3 April 2018 at 12pm by Rivva Pty Ltd t/a Spriggy.
- Winners will be notified within two business days of selection via Facebook. Allow up to fourteen days for the delivery of prize.
- Acceptance and use of the Prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with the Prize (“Third Party Terms”). The Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable Third Party Terms, and bears all risk associated with failure to comply with any of them. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms.
- Supplying your valid contact details on request of the Promoter if you are the winner is part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to delete any post or disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or the spirit of this promotion, including anyone who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ) (as applicable). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion. Entrants have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information about them that is held by the Promoter, and to ask for it to be corrected if the Entrant believes it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com